Wishlists are fleeting for me, but these are the things I've had my eye on throughout the year. It sounds silly but wanting things makes me feel guilty. It doesn't help that I have ridiculous taste. Buying for myself makes me feel worse. So let's hope Santa can smooth out that detail by getting a thing or two on the list for me. From my 2010 Wishlist.
1. Corner Store Leather Bag I love a good cheeky gift. This has luxury and novelty written all over it, and with the black color adds a tinge of sophistication.
3. KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker Attachment. My white KitchenAid was a wedding gift almost 4 years ago, but I'm just using it for more than baking. Ice cream is a bit chilly, but not in California. I'd love to make my own ice cream all year 'round.
4. The Karaoke Singer's Guide to Self-DefenseTim Kinsella is big brother to Mike Kinsella (Cap'n Jazz, Joan of Arc, American Football, Owen, to name a few bands he's been in...) and just released a novel. From the reviews I've read, his MFA in writing has paid off.
5. Doxie. Doxie is a portable scanner, not just a small scanner like some scanners claim to be portable. This can be thrown in my bag with my computer for travel, client meetings, and scanning my film.
6. Jawbone UP. I've had my eye on this for some time, and sadly it's sold out but I'm impatiently waiting on it's arrival on Jawbone's webiste. It's a tracker to help with weight loss, has iOS integration, and it's stylish, unlike those bulky weight loss arm bands.
7. Big Bow Scarf by susanahbean. I love this scarf, and kudos to the handmade craft! It can be chic as it is fun.
If you've had a wishlist, link it, I'd love to see it. Maybe I can get some ideas for next year!